Accredited at A+ Level by NAAC. 'College with Potential for Excellance.' ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified. Recipient of Best Rural College Award by University of Pune 2009-10.

__________________________________________________________

WELCOME TO DEPARTMENT OF POLITICS.

                The Department of Politics was started in the year of 1972. Politics subject is taught at general level since 1972 and at special level since 1978. The department has two faculty members of which one is female. The department of Politics is well equipped with furniture and computer having a separate cabin of 80 sq.ft. floor area in social science department. The department is fulfilled with all faculties of reference book, journals and teaching aids like maps, charts.

               The department organized seminars and lecturer series to impart quality education. Our faculty member  work as a project guide for mass communication subject under restructuring program. Dr. J.K.Khandagale awarded with Ph.D. degree in 2004-05 from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Faculty Profile (2011-2012).

   Sr.No.     Name      Designation     Qualifications. 
   1.        Mr. Khandagale J.K.      Associate Professor         M.A. , M.Phil. , Ph.D.
   2.      Mrs.Nighut S.S.      Assistant Professor          M.A.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Achievements of Department.

• Department is collecting information regarding activities of Hon’ble Anna Hazare in Mahrashtra and New Delhi.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________


    Our Inspiration


Padmashri Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil, the pioneer of Sugar Co-operative movement, who had a humble beginning, was chiefly instrumental in, organizing the much exploited sugarcane 'growers of the 44 villages, in and around Pravaranagar, way back in 1948, and establishing Asia's first co-operative sugar factory, which was commissioned in 1950.